?
|
Monday, March 1, 2010
Oh GOD ! I just love today ! (except school tyme) School tyme was kindda boredd nnd moody today .. As , was suppose to change seat bt i refuse to so , blahblah . Then , when IT , kena marah w this teacher for such useless reasons .. Nyahaha ! Okaay , then . Waited for wifey finished her ccm . Then , was otw to the bus stop .. She forgot to take her bottle . Then , i was walking lyk blur then , dont realise tht the traffic was in red . So , i was lookinq down nnd just walk . Nnd , nnd .. IF THE CAR DIDN'T HONK , I WOULD GET HIT ! oh god , thank yuh so much yulie ! She shouted my name nnd i stop . Kalao yuh tkd , i dunnow wht wuld happen .. Pfft ! idaah, oh , idaah . Once a beylo , always a beylo .. Then , ohmy gaaay ! I was surprised to meet SERI NORASHIQIN NND ADILAH ! I effinqly miss yuh guys damn much ! Nnd , met halizah also . Damn , yuh getting mire pretty tawuuk ! Nnd , seri is getting more taller then me . Nyahaha ! Then , went to slack w afad , sis nnd twoo more dudes . Afad supeer cute nnd always kacao me onee . Purposely hit me w hys skateboard . Nyahaha ! Ouh yeah , i fell during well -being -run ! Haha ! Was so gawkyy nnd maluu . haha ! But then , abitt onyy . haha ! OKaay , lame ! Oh , how i wish tomorrow wuld b a beeter day for me ! <3 |
Idaah Helle '♥ I sing & dance in public . I ride elephants to school(: Floorballer , CanberraSecondary. Thirtheen & attached to Astika/Maria♥
Shes my Boypren ok k k ? We call each other names & do fights. Replace mine with yours(: Lynn'♥ Shidah'♥ FiFi'♥ Nadilah'♥ Nasirah'♥ Zahidah' Nazirah' Arfa' September 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 |