? Plastic-perfection



Friday, April 23, 2010

Hello ! Things happened to me badly . And , i had been pretty bad mood ..
Heh ? Sorreh . I swear , sometimes i feel liike i wan to break up .
He would rather entertain other girls than me . I was like , wth ?! Grrrr ..
If youh , want them so much , then take them nnd let me free !
Im fine with it . Atleast , ur happy .. Hmm .. Flirt jerr tawuuu .
Mati , tk nk . Menyusahkn org jerr . Aiyooo ! Anjeet betol laa . Haha !
School was boring , until i saw him in hall ! Gaaaaaaaaaaah !
Meltmelt ! I couldn't barely breath ! Gaaaa ! Gyleeer nyeer akuuu !
Alaaa , girls . I bet , you people also feel like this . I feel like shoutingg !
When , susu was on the stage . We were told , not to clap until finish .
Me , Wanie , Puspa clapped so loud . Waduuhwaduuuh , maluu nyerr !
Haha ! I cant let my eys on him ! . Nnnd , people .. this oh-call "him"
Is the kindder bueno inside my beg , shahrul bought for me .
Weee , thanks !! hehe ! Thank youu veryvery mucch yeer ! (Y)
Then , went to np w ikaa . Slept inside the bus . Hehees !
Then , ate at kfc .. Went to mini toons nnd bought manymany marshmallow !
Bhy , jealous yerr ? Hehees ! Alalala , naak ? Beli sendiri uhr . Hohohoho ! ILY .


♥ Six days to birthday (:
♥ Eight days to one month anny(:




Photobucket
Idaah Helle '♥

I sing & dance in public .
I ride elephants to school(:
Floorballer , CanberraSecondary.
Thirtheen & attached to Astika/Maria♥




Photobucket
Idaah&Ikaa
Shes the other side of my butt.
Shes my Boypren ok k k ?
We call each other names & do fights.
iloveyou, Astika.♥







Replace mine with yours(:
Lynn'♥ Shidah'♥ FiFi'♥ Nadilah'♥ Nasirah'♥ Zahidah' Nazirah' Arfa'



September 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010