? Plastic-perfection



Wednesday, October 13, 2010


SAWADIKAP . heheheh ":DD
Had geography paper jsut now . Shit , so hard eventhough i studied ..
Pffts , then after geo paper .. Something crap happened .
Girl , im nothing from the stories you told them okay ? So , beat it uh .
Malas aku nak layan ni sume ~ Hmm , from what i know .. I dont care anymore .
Statement form , statement form uh -.- Tak mati per , Want call parents call uh .
I told my parents already ok teacher , they dont even careless :P So , HAH !
BUT ! Then , went to CP with the usual . Had funn many many ! ^^
Hehe , then went to sp go eat ":DD Bt girls only uh , boys went home . hehe !
Then wanie drew something ^^ Then i started joining , HAHAH ! End up..
WOAAAH ! ^^ hehehe . Kekek .. Londeh eh wanie ? ^^ HAHAHAHAH ! Ass kao .
Gaah , bored sia . Besok is Math Paper TWO ): Die siaa me .. Geesh !!
Then on friday is Literature . While we are doing the exams ..
Probably the sec3 will be happy uh cos they friday their last paper ! HEHE !
Sec1 nnd sectwo on friday if im not wrong .. Pffst ! But last paper is ART!
So , hah ! Harap-harap i will colour nicely ;D BAHAH !
I colour worst then p1 seh seh seh . HAHA ! Training diperlukan (:
So .. I'm off studying now ~ SO.. Byee (:




Photobucket
Idaah Helle '♥

I sing & dance in public .
I ride elephants to school(:
Floorballer , CanberraSecondary.
Thirtheen & attached to Astika/Maria♥




Photobucket
Idaah&Ikaa
Shes the other side of my butt.
Shes my Boypren ok k k ?
We call each other names & do fights.
iloveyou, Astika.♥







Replace mine with yours(:
Lynn'♥ Shidah'♥ FiFi'♥ Nadilah'♥ Nasirah'♥ Zahidah' Nazirah' Arfa'



September 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010